BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 17, 2006

Over the past few weeks, Jonah and I have taken a few minutes to work on some stories. I've been the typist and Jonah has been dictating the storyline, dialogue, etc. to me as I type.
It is will great pleasure that I introduce to you the first offering from Jonah's writing careers. Before sharing the story, here are a few words from the author himself:
...
Hi, this is Jonah. It's a pleasure that you can read my story of the past few weeks. If you don't mind, my story's kinda' boring if you think it. If my story's boring, then y'all won't like it. If my story's good, you can like it! I have a robot story and a knight story and a - hold on, let me think - a dinosaur story. Maybe you could write your own story. And that's all.
...
JONAH'S ROBOT STORY 10654231
Once upon a time, there were some robots. One was called RobotFlash, one was called Bocapottis, one was called Except, was one called The Last, and one was called Robot Hopping Frog. And that was all.
One day, the boss of them was called RobotKing and he said,
"Go to fight the evil robots called One Day Ago, Evil Sun and Evil Robot."
And then they did what their boss said to. The good robots came and the bad robots came. They battled right now.
The first one to battle was RobotFlash. He fought Evil Sun. RobotFlash had a sword and he cut Evil Sun. Evil Sun went,
"Ah."
The sword went ZAP! Evil Sun tried to punch RobotFlash, but he just kept doing flips and RobotFlash punched Evil Sun and he's down.
Robot Hopping Frog did a flip and punched Evil Robot down.
The Last punched One Day Ago and then he was down.
THE ROBOTS BEAT THE BAD ROBOTS!
RobotKing said, "Very well! The winner is RobotFlash!"
And that was all.

1 comments:

Robert Conn said...

Go VOLTRON!