BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 05, 2006

LOST

I'm with Blake on the first few minutes - stellar beginning. On the whole, a pretty subdued episode. (I wasn't expecting any big revelations, though. Come on, it's LOST, people.)

Here are some of my thoughts:

1. Unlike Blake, I DON'T think Henry knew about the plane beforehand. Yes, he flew into action and handled it, but he looked pretty bewildered.

2. I think it's interesting that Jack is so sequestered from Sawyer and Kate. Either that means Jack is somehow more important or key than J and K ...or...they're going to do the same thing with each of them.

3. The Others have to have governmental ties. I think that's why they took blood samples. If that's true, they have to have governmental ties to be able to find out all that from a dude's blood. I am not of the opinion that the Others orchestrated the whole crash and which passengers were on the plane.

4. We didn't see if Sawyer's blood had been taken...odd.

5. That dude, Carl, is in on it.

0 comments: