BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 15, 2006



This was interesting...I was up at the church tracking drums with Justin. As he was laying stuff down, I got online to watch the archived webcast of a church here in town - First Christian Church. The same guy who's helping them webcast is helping us, so I was seeing what they do.

So I'm watching their service from 6/4 and they're playing this song. That sounds familiar, I think.

Then I remember . . . I WROTE IT! It's a song called "Beautiful" that I hadn't played in forever! So I quickly emailed the worship leader (whom I know...) and kindly said, "Hey...ha ha...my song..." which means I-KNOW-YOU'RE-DOING-MY-STUFF-NOW.

Right after I sent the email I flew over to CCLI and added the song in the good ole Todd Wright catalog. Ka-Ching!

3 comments:

Todd Wright said...

Yes, sir...

That's I why I roll in a 1989 Buick LeSabre.

Romack said...

At least it's not your mom's...

Todd Wright said...

DANG!