BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 11, 2006



I've never made a secret of my love for Doritos brand corn chips. However, where do you fall based on the choices above?

Are you a Cool Ranch fan? Nacho? Straight-up toasted corn?

I'm very interested in everybody's opinion. However, I have a few rules.

1. You must vote on these even if you don't prefer Doritos. In other words, imagine that you MUST pick one of this bags to consume...which would it be?

2. There are 3 possible votes. I don't want you to post "Ooh, Todd...I like their Jalepeno-Spinach Baked Crisps the best!" No. You pick Cool Ranch, Nacho or Toasted Corn. That's it.

Okay....let's see if we can break the 10 post barrier! Invite your friends!

9 comments:

Clay said...

Todd, my friend, I am moved at such a request. As you know, I too I'm a consumate Dorito consumer. I, along with you, my dear friend, have eaten many a Dorito chip in our time in the student center. Good times.

But now, faced with this, seemingly insurmountable task of chosing, I must say, unequivocally, there is but one Dorito that I will allow to pass these lips with full-on, passionate, unadulterated joy, and that is...the Nacho Cheese Dorito.

Respectfully submitted,

Clay

Robert Conn said...

Toasted Corn!

I mean the flavors are nice but after an entire bag of them you can catch a pile of wet leaves on fire simply using your breath.

Stick with the basics people...

Unknown said...

I'm a cool ranch fan.

Susie Moore said...

Im with Jonathan... its cool ranch all the way!

Ffdskl Edhchgerg said...

If by Doritos you mean high calorie, high sodium junk food...

Nacho Cheese please.

daniel said...

cool ranch all the way.

Romack said...

Nacho

Jinx said...

The way tortilla chips were made to be eaten...with nacho cheese.

Angela said...

I like Nacho.