BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 15, 2006

What a weekend....

Thursday night I had some problems with my praise team. (I left all stressed out and frustrated.) Friday was my day off, so I hung out with the kids and tried to get frustrated about the state of our worship ministry. Friday night I swung by the church to hear Jonathan and the .5IVE band practicing. Jonah and I hung out and then went home. Missed meeting Blake Stewart AGAIN!

Romack came by the house around 11 and we talked for awhile. After he and Angela left, I changed clothes and got ready to exercise. When I sat down to tie my shoes I knew immediately that something was wrong. Within an hour I was sweating, throwing up and whining like a little girl. Maybe Justin put something in my Diet Coke.

Spent Saturday much the same. Took some medicine that made me stumble around like a lifetime alcoholic and slept about 12 hours total. Woke up Sunday morning groggy, but better and went to church. We had Mother's Day stuff after church so I bucked up and went, even though I didn't feel like it.

I am such a man.

This week's gonna' be nuts...speaking at .5IVE, speaking at HCS graduation, trying to fix some team problems at the church.

3 comments:

Jimmy Williams said...

MMMM, sounds like fun! Praying!

Robert said...

crazy week here too. Sorry about yours.

Blake Stewart said...

Yea, so I was there for a long time. You were a no show... I even came by your office this morning around 11am. Where's Todd? No where to be found. Hopefully you'll show up tommorow night at .5IVE cause I'll be there. Better bring your A Game cause I'm having to miss Lost....