BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sunday's Set
Stir Up A Hunger (Baloche)
Praise the Lord (King)
O Come Let Us Adore Him (Public)
Lay It Down (Lubben)
I Surrender All (can't remember)

Sunday was crazy...I get there at 8 to rehearse w/ Mark. Rick Eubank, the TV guy from traditional service is there looking for a camera. Here's how it went:

Todd: You guys already have one of our cameras.
Rick: Did y'all come get it?
Todd: No. We do have a 2nd one here...wait a second, where's our other camera?
Rick: You don't have another camera?

So we spend about 10 minutes discussing how exactly 2 cameras have gone missing, then Rick goes looking for it (or them.) While Mark and I are rehearsing, the rest of the band shows up and we were able to have a rocking little mini-practice. At 8:50, our sound guy isn't there for sound check. Finally, he shows up and we get things done.

I go upstairs to finish up some projection stuff when Kristen calls. She's got a flat on her car. A massively huge scary blowout. I run to pick them up and Krist and I try to decide whether or not I should try to change this thing before church or just let it sit. We let it sit.

Drop off Jonah at Sunday School, take Kristen the nursery-pager, go change shirts, meet w/ Mike for last-minute service stuff, meet with tech team at 10:15, pray w/ band at 10:20. Rock and roll at 10:30.

Although it was crazy, worship was really good. Our people really took some time to express themselves in the transition between "Praise the Lord" and "O Come Let Us." It was cool. We had 238.

Also got the new MediaShout upgrade-awesome! Sorry for the long blog...it's been awhile and I've missed my little blog community!

0 comments: