BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Out Here in Limbo

Nothing from Garland yet. They have my video, so I figure they'll call any day and say

"You're the most amazing thing we've ever heard. Get up here."


Krist and I are very interested in it. We've never been nuts to move, but this feels different. Naturally, I'm posting all this junk about how right it feels, then they'll call me next Monday and say they're looking for something else and I'll have to admit it to the world that . . . gasp . . . somebody doesn't want me.

I did get an interesting email from Todd Hinkie, though. He's worship leader at Grace Community in Tyler, and he mentioned that he needed to call me. I think he may want to utilize worshipnotes to promote his big Worship Workshop next year. I went to the last one and I loved it, so I'd be thrilled to help out.

Pretty excited about a few events coming up - Wednesday night worship for the Wesley Foundation in Nac, Weekend Retreat for Robert in Sanger, plus Senior Sunday. I'm definitely not cut out to be a gigging musician, but it is fun to get out there and try something new every once in awhile!

0 comments: