BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 11, 2008

My Friday

Got up with Finley at 6:30, Jonah came downstairs not long after. I let Kristen sleep for about an hour, then woke her up. Wanted to sleep, but hit the treadmill instead for a little exercise and West Wing.

Finished up the walk and grabbed a shower. Kristen got ready for work and we got the kids dressed. She headed off to work while the kids and I hung around the house. I picked up a bit, but didn't do a whole lot. Kristen called around 12:30 to see if wanted to go to lunch. She picked us up and headed to Del Rio!

After lunch, Kristen dropped me off at the church. Normally, I'm off on Friday, but since I took Monday off and our big student ministry event is next weekend, I came in for a few hours to work. My video work was cut short by an unforeseen-but oh so frustrating-circumstance.

The family picked up around 5. I handed Jonah the iPod shuffle and showed him how to work it so he fired up "Never Let Me Go" from FF5 immediately! We drove over to pick up something from Kristen's mom, then came home.

Ate supper, Jonah and I tried out a video game that he borrowed from David. Bathed the kids, did the bedtime story thing and soon enough, they were out. Did nothing for awhile.

Went up to my grandmother's for some cake, then over to my Mom's to pick up a bill that had been mailed to my parents my accident. While there, Mom hands The Bourne Ultimatum that she had rented. Since I'm a fan of all things espionage and had not seen it, I gladly took it from her. Came home, ate some cake, watched the movie and folded some clothes.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

GREAT movie. Best of the 3.

Todd Wright said...

It was good.

Shelly Conn said...

I really likes it as well. Robert and I rented it last Monday.