BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm watching an epidsode of"Punk'd" with my wife, (tt featured Hugh Jackman, and Kristen Wright is ALL about Hugh Jackman, gang,) and Kristen says something like:

"It seems like they only do this stuff to nice people."

I think she's right. On this particular episode, they "punk'd" Elijah Wood, Hugh Jackman and Rihanna. Of course, they all were very freaked out...but for the most part behaved themselves in a kind and respectful manner with the supposed authorities.

Then I started thinking about who would be the worst, most dangerous and violent people to "punk."

Can you imagine if Ashton "punk'd" Mickey Rourke? That would be awesome!

So...who do you think would be the Worst Punk Ever?

6 comments:

Johnny! said...

One of the Baldwins. What a meltdown that would be.

Jeff said...

Mike Tyson was the first person to come to mind. He is psycho. Oh, and I don't mean your pastor.

rk said...

me. I only like jokes when i'm the one pulling them.

but since i'm not scary, i guess danny bonaduce or sean penn. they both seem to have no sense of humor, and lots of pent-up rage.

Romack said...

Jeff got it. I was thinking Mike Tyson...it might be funny if they punk'd your PASTOR Mike Tyson too...i don't know.

Michael James said...

I would have to say Suge Knight. yeah he would bust a few caps. does anyone even know who Suge Knight is anymore??

Jeff said...

yeah, he once hung Vanilla Ice over a hotel balcony. at least that is what Ice says. haha