BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Revival, Day Four (...or why Todd isn't very good at what he does...)

Chris and I headed out for one more day of two-acoustic-worship-jamming. (I took to calling us "The Larivee' Brothers" throughout the week. I found it much more funny than Chris did, but since I was paying big-time rockstar money, he graciously laughed every time I referenced it.)

All throughout the week, I've been trying to do pretty balanced sets - couple of hymns, couple of choruses. So, my thought was that since this was last night of revival and these folks already had 3 days of Todd and knew what to expect, then things would be awesome.

What I didn't plan on was the fact that being a Wednesday night, there would be a large group of people there simply because it was Wednesday night church. This meant that while some of the folks were familiar with what was up, there were a lot more blank faces on this particular night. The set:
----------------------------------------
Stir Up A Hunger
O For A Thousand Tongues
Lord, I Lift Your Name On High
I Am Glad

----------------------------------------

All in all, it was a nice close to the revival, but certainly not the best set we had played. After service, we enjoyed a very healthy meal of Chicken Fried Steak! Chris and I made a couple hundred bucks, so all in all - a pretty good week.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

hmm looks good.

Anonymous said...

you said all in all twice - don't ever do it again...