BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007



Just found this on Rhapsody. Here's the track listing:
1. Open The Eyes Of My Heart - Diamond Rio
2. I Can Only Imagine - Emerson Drive
3. God Is In The House - Rebecca Lynn Howard
4. We All Bow Down - Ricky Scaggs
5. Awesome God - Charlie Daniels
6. Shout To The Lord - Linda Davis
7. Here I Am To Worship - Lenny LeBlanc
8. He Ain't The Leaving Kind - Rascall Flatts
9. Lord, I Am Yours - Not printed
10. Get Up In Jesus Name - Collin Raye
11. God Of Wonders - Bryan White
12. Amazing Love (You Are My King) - Rachel Robinson
13. Come Now Is The Time To Worship - Oak Ridge Boys
14. How Great Is Our God - Trinecia Butler
15. All For Love - Marty Raybon
16. Doxology - The Wilsons

Yes, I will listen through and give you an update. So...what do you think would be the most interesting track?

6 comments:

Romack said...

Either the Charlie Daniels track or the Oak Ridge Boys.

Clay said...

Oak Ridge Boys

Lance said...

I wish "Almighty God can survive" was on the collection.

Lance said...

I want to hear the Charlie Daniels cover.

Todd Wright said...

I would bet $1000 that Charlie Daniels talks through the verses of "Awesome God."

Jeff said...

wow, I vote for Charlie Daniels and the Oak Ridge Boys too. I hope they give a verse to the bass singer...ELVIRA!