BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 21, 2007

"Texas worship leaders: what's up with that?"

1. David Crowder

2. Chris Tomlin

3. Shane and Shane

4. Ross King

5. Smith Band

6. Robbie Seay

7. Todd Agnew

8. Kari Jobe

9. Paul Baloche

10. Joel Engle

I'm sure you're not nuts about every one of these folks, and some you may have not heard of, but that seems like a pretty long list of nationally recognized worship leaders/Christian musicians from a single state.

I know I may be leaving off your favorite worship leader; believe me, it's not intentional. Anybody got any thoughts as to why Texas "worship artists" are so popular?

6 comments:

Jeff said...

Darrell Evans is too..I guess he is still popular. Don't forget Jeff Williford, Todd Wright and Chad Jackson. Oh, and its because Texas is just better than everyone else.

Todd Wright said...

I thought Darrell Evans was from Oklahoma...

Carlos said...

Because nobody messes with Texas.
Nobody.
I actually have some Texas envy.
Hook a brother up Todd.
Los

Johnny! said...

This is where the indust--err, phenomenon started, right?

blake stewart said...

This surely broke up Billy and your relationship since you left him off the list...

Todd Wright said...

Uh oh. Forgot Billy. Sorry, Mr. Foote.