BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Why I Link, Part III

Paul
Half black/half Asian, left-handed, plays right-hand guitar and bass upside down, loves country music, has major Matt Chandler crush...what's not to love?
Jinx
I'm not sure why I link him. Oh yeah, he plays wailing electric guitar.
Blake
Blake is nearing that "should I take his site off my blog" status. Blake's the only guy I know who can go months without returning phone calls, show up late to every appointment, forget to deliver jobs on time and still have everybody love him. Blake is my source for all things cool and, barring his obsession with Crowder, he's almost always right.
Amy
I've always admired and respected Amy. (Anybody who lives with Lance Burch deserves a little praise now and then, right?) I love Amy's blog because it always a bright ray of sunshine - a quick little snapshot of family life in the midst of the world's frantic speed.
Jimmy
Jimmy is a really smart guy. He loves blogs and is now finally really utilizing his to actually say some pretty cool stuff. I appreciate Jimmy's desire for quality in ministry and his wisdom with regard to handling conflict and other related ministry fun.
Carlos (Ragamuffin)
He started the worship confessional. We all should link him.
Osenga
I can only echo Shaun Groves here - that Andy Osenga's blog is the perfect mix of behind-the-scenes music making, fatherhood and family, and the struggle to live faith in an oft faithless world.
Hale
I like his blog. I think he and I would get along. (As long as he understood how much I loathe United.)
Danielle
Great voice, great student, follower of God. Danielle's one of those people that you can go years without seeing, then pass her on the street and it's as if she's lived next door to you for the past twenty years.

1 comments:

Jinx said...

Why doesn't Todd read my blog?