BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 15, 2007

Why I Link, the End

Finn
I was so excited when Finnerud got a blog. Still waiting on that excitement to be rewarded...
Susie
How Susie Moore manages to be irreverent, odd, rude and still amazingly devout will always be a wonder to be. Susie's way cooler than your coolest friend. Go read her.
Williford
Yes, we share a man-crush on Paul Baloche. Yes, his mother thinks I'm a better worship leader than him. Yes, he dresses a whole lot better than me.
Tony
I think the "Guitar Confessional" is one of the coolest things out there. (Wish he would post some more!) I love the way this guy thinks and plays guitar. We will jam together one day. Oh yes, it will be done.
Forrest
I link Forrest because he would drop everything, cancel any gig, drive anywhere in the USA to gig with me. That doesn't mean I'm that great - he's just that kind of friend.
Ross
First of all, this guy has taken my songs to a whole new level. (You'll see.) Secondly, I think the Ross King world tour (and corresponding album) are going to be truly groundbreaking efforts. That's why I link him. Plus, it gets me serious worship leader cred to say I know him.
Douglas Wilson
Found Doug through John Simmons. I actually wish Doug would post less, becasue I can't keep up! Never thought I'd get such encouragement and education from a Presbyterian, though.
John Simmons
Amazing drummer, amazing theologian. How many times do you hear those two things in the same sentence?
Clay
He's says he's gonna' get more serious about blogging. I'm skeptical, but I'll give him a shot.



You know, I started this whole "why I link" thing quite awhile back and by now, I'm ready to do a little work to the old link list. Some of you are going to be removed from the list. I love you, but if you ain't posting, you ain't getting no love, see?

I'm sorry, but it has to be done. Believe me, it hurts me more than it does you.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I was going to argue your second point, but dangit its true. she LOVES you. haha.

Susie Moore said...

I am super cool...