BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 28, 2007

This Week:::

Starting tomorrow, my and my gang (along w/ the Conn family) will be enjoying our leisure in beloved, historic San Antonio, Texas. This is actually the FIRST vacation we've taken as the Wright family, so we're all very excited. We'll be spending two days at Sea World where we'll ride rides, pet exotic sea creatures and take thousands of pictures of animals jumping into the air.

As I want all of you to always feel included in my various adventures (this is what makes me the coolest blog you read,) I went over to YouTube to find some video of SeaWorld San Antonio to further engage you in our coming week. What follows is the video I found...it is, in a word, "awesome." Enjoy this video. It's amazing.

















YOU'RE WELCOME.

0 comments: