BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 02, 2007



Okay, worship leaders, pastors, sunday school teachers, sound engineers, volunteer chair setup director, etc...

We all have our busiest ministry days each week. For me, it's Sunday. While I do get a couple of hours at home on Sunday, they are usually busy in themselves so I pretty much stay in full motion on the high holy day of each week.

Here's my question - on your busiest ministry day, how do you unwind? Every Sunday night, I am completely exhausted and, while I do find satisfaction in knowing that I've worked hard, I have trouble finding a good way to rest up, get refreshed and ready for the next week.

So, how do YOU rest up?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Todd let me know when you find out! I am not sure on this one! It possibly for me is just sitting in my big lazy chair and falling asleep! No music, no tv, just the sound of the clock! But what a good question, I look forward to reading the answers of what other people do!

rk said...

A beverage and a book. Maybe some old "Arrested Development" episodes. then, depending on how awesome the worship set was, some naughty time with the wife.

Carlos said...

Jameson and the Sunday Paper