BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 06, 2006

.5IVE

We practiced for literally 25 minutes...it was awesome!

Hosanna (G)
Unchanging (G)
For Your Name (G)
You Gave Sight (D)
For (D) Bridge only

I could not be more pleased with how worship went. Justin's loops didn't work out, but it really didn't matter. I used a new electric guitar player named Dave Buchannon who knew the ending lead to "Unchanging" perfectly. I've been playing that tune for years and I've never found anybody who could pull the lead off the right way. Dave did and that scored big points with me!

In addition to a great live set, Chris Caraway did our sound and recorded a great live mix to CD. I loaned it to Dave and Justin...I may post some of it soon. It was a great mix....little weak on vocals, but, what you see is what you get!

We also have raised about $2000 for the CD project, which is good. $8000 more to go!

2 comments:

Todd Wright said...

Yeah, man...I'll post it. It would have been even cooler with the loop...you live, you learn..

Romack said...

Yes, I have learned....don't attempt loops if you haven't practiced with them.....maybe next time.