BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 09, 2006



Well...here she is. Sorry it's taken us so long to put pics up. I'll try to be better about that.

Finley's doing great. She's sleeping okay, but we'll be glad when we can sleep all night long. (That may be awhile.) Her doctor visits are consistenly good and, to use Jason Fullen's famous line...we feel like we can "finally touch bottom."

I gave notice at the clerk's office yesterday. My last day will be March 31st and I'll start the church on the following Monday.

There's a ton of stuff happening these days - new baby, new job, fundraising for the CD, more gig opportunities, big dreams for the church. I hope to journal the church experience - my first full-time position in ministry - but that will be a personal journal and not a blog. (So I can be a bit more honest...)

I'm also trying to put together the next worshipnotes. There's just not enough time to stuff these days!

1 comments:

Romack said...

what an adorable little girl! she's beautiful! One day I will get to stop by and see her...stinkin' college schedule!