BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 27, 2006

QUESTION

Okay...you guys know I love the conversation starters. But I want to take it to another level. Yes, another level. You see, normally, I throw a question out there and get four responses from the same four or five of you who always respond. Don't get me wrong, I love you guys...but help me go to a HOE-NUVA-LEBEL (Mad TV reference.) Link me on your blog....get your friends to weigh in on this thing, okay?

Here goes:

If you could record a cover of a secular song...what song would it be?

3 comments:

Clay said...

Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard and Thank You by Ray Boltz...both...classics.

Todd Wright said...

I gotta' go with
"Missing You"
by John Waite

Robert Conn said...

"Try and Love Again" by The Eagles. Quite possibly the best song ever recorded in America.