BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I've always been relatively appreciative of the music of Andrew Peterson, but this week I received a couple of CDs to review. This guy makes me wonder why I ever even tried to write a song - really amazing stuff.

Met w/ Todd Hinkie from Tyler yesterday. Still don't know what we wanted. We just hung out, talked about church, worship, and the worship workshop he's doing in February. It seems like it's going to be really amazing. I hope to pass the word around here locally and get folks involved. Who know? I might even get to hang out with Baloche!

Kristen and Jonah are good. Kristen is exhausted at the end of every day. The Clerk's Office, church and wn are taking up a ton of my time. I'm loving it, but I'm really starting to long for the day when I can do worship full-time. Kristen is being so great about it - lately, I've had to be gone a lot more and she's been very understanding.

I've got a couple of gig possibilities. One is local and will probably be free. The other is in March, so I've got time to put together a set, I think.

In addition to all of that, I'm seriously beginning to consider recording a studio album with Ross again. I'd love to sell it on the www.worshipnotes.org label and make it part of the wn product catalog. Of course, I still need to raise about $6000 to do the kind of record I'd like to do.

1 comments:

Todd Wright said...

yep - from Grace in Tyler