BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Although my job has turned a bit ridiculous and the church is unintentionally running me ragged, I feel like I'm getting some pretty solid writing done. Justin's drum track for My Savior is really good, and I hope to track Kristen and bass this weekend. After that, My Lips Will Sing and The Cross of Christ. "The Cross" is already done, so there's little to do w/ that short of compiling with the others.

I've also got a couple of folk/country things that are keeping me thinking. None of them are complete, but it's fun to dream at what they might become.

Even if Dan Keen doesn't pan out, I will probably join back up w/ Taxi before too long. The problem there is time - I guess if I'm serious enough about it, then I'll make time, huh?

0 comments: