BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Learning

Today's Set
Arise (Baloche) w/ loop intro
I've Found Jesus (Smith)
My Redeemer Lives (Hillsong)

Madly (Fee)
How Great is Our God (Tomlin and his crew)
I Am Glad (Wright)


Service started good. Couldn't hear the loop very good, but I think it went okay. I've Found Jesus was amazing - called an audible and did another pass through V and C. I lost them on Madly, though. It was new, and it just didn't work bumped up against My Redeemer Lives. I thought I could talk a transition, but right before we ended, I got a giant drop of sweat in my eye. That hurts, man.

How Great to I Am Glad is normally an awesome connection, but the people just didn't go with us. I'd like to keep those first four upbeat, but then Clay comes up for prayer....... got to figure that out!

0 comments: