BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Morning Music Prayer: Wednesday, 6/15/11

A friend recently asked me if I would start posting the lyrics of our Sunday sets at Bethel. He mentioned he'd like to have those lyrics during the week to use as his prayers as he gets ready for work.

Worship leaders talk all the time about how we're putting "prayers into the mouths" of our people, so I thought this was a great idea. Since we do five songs at Bethel each Sunday, I figured I could post one each morning! Let's see how it goes!

Ruin Me
as heard by Breakaway's Breakaway/Live

Woe to me, I am unclean,
A sinner, found in Your presence
I see You, seated on Your throne
Exalted, Your glory surrounds You

Now the plans that I have made
Fail to compare when I see Your glory

Ruin my life, the plans that I've made
Ruin desires for my own selfish gain
Destroy the idols that have taken Your place
Until it's You alone I live for
You alone I live for!

Holy, holy is the Lord Almighty
Holy is the Lord (You are holy!)
Holy, holy is the Lord Amighty
Holy are You, Lord!

0 comments: