BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

THE NEXT THREE DAYS (in bullet points)

  • Ever watch a really great movie that keeps you totally engaged and feels way too short because you wanted the awesomeness to keep going? This movie is the exact opposite of that.

  • Does anybody else think that Elizabeth Banks is actually Parker Posey? They seem like exactly the same person to me.

  • I think she did it.

  • Props: when Brian Dennehy gives him that hug...strong.

  • I hope they didn't pay Liam Neeson very much. "Hey, Liam, we need you to come down to the set and shoot for about 17 minutes? Yeah, it's pays $1700. See ya' this afternoon."

  • Elizabeth Banks' hair sure does go from drab-to-fab in the 22 minute car chase.

  • I feel like there was a whole thing with the quarters that must have been left on the cutting room floor. Quarter stuff was weird.


  • Anybody else see it? Am I off here?

0 comments: