BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Family Update:

Have you been wondering lately, "What the heck are the Wrights up to these days?"

Well, here ya' go.

Kristen
Kristen has turned into a workout machine! We joined a gym back in January and Kristen has been so consistent. She's an inspiration! I have a love/hate relationship with my wife's tenacity...but hey, she's using it for a good cause!

Finley
In the last month, my daughter has become OBSESSED with The Wizard of Oz. I think every four-year old has a movie they have to watch every single day (sometimes multiple times,) but Fin has gone all in with the Wiz. She knows the dialogue. She knows the dances. I have to call her "Dorothy" and often have to say there-no-place-like-home while she waves a plastic wand over my head.

Jonah
Since December, Jonah has been all about Rock Band 2. But not any more. He worked very hard to save his money for the most annoying video game of all time: Super Smash Brothers: Brawl. This frantic, LSD-trip drives me crazy, but apparently it's perfect for the 8-year old mind. I've resorted to simply watching him play rather than trying to compete...which turns out to be completely pointless.

So, what's up with your family?

1 comments:

Shelly Conn said...

Moving your way soon!! We have the Dorothy outfit!! Finley will have to borrow it!!