BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

This Conversation Actually Happened...

I'm not getting this exactly right, but the spirit's the same.

Kristen: I saw the dumbest thing on 'General Hospital' today.

Me: Okay.

Kristen: So, there's this carnival that comes to Port Charles. And...well..the whole town decides to go.

Me: The whole town? Soap operas are so stupid.

Kristen: And then you see Edward Quartermain driving down the street and he just...uggh..passes out. And then his car crashes into the whole carnival.

Me: Wait. How did they do that?

Kristen: What do you mean?

Me: It's on a soundstage. They drove a full size car through a soundstage?

Kristen: Yes. So now everybody is at the hospital.

Me: Oh, that's ne-

Kristen: See, Jack is hurt and is gonna' end up needing a kidney and Sarah knows that James is really Jack's son, and not Bryan's. James is going to end up giving Jack a kidney, I bet.

Me: Who...is...Jack?

Kristen: He's this guy. And Sonny has the guy working for him named Dante, but Dante is actually an undercover cop. AND SONNY'S SON! But only Angel knows.

Me: Please stop telling me this story.

Kristen: And Lucky suspects something is up with Dante because he caught him in Sonny's office and only Joe and Tony have the security code to get in there.

Me: Okay. That's it. I'm done.

Kristen: They think Edward is going to be okay...

It's at this point I realize I'm not quite sure what the "dumb thing" was that my wife actually saw. I opted not to ask.

4 comments:

Shelly Conn said...

Kristen, Kristen.

Robert Conn said...

Wait... where's the vampire come in?

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

This really is funny. I just appreciate you took the time to recreate the conversation for us.....(Of course I am so bored, sick at home, I can use any good entertainment, this week!)

Liz said...

LOL! That's hilarious! I knew there was a good reason I never got "into" soaps.