BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Fun w/ YouTube..

Isn't YouTube great?

Here are a couple of videos that have caught my attention lately.

First off...I know very little about Twilight. I did catch the new trailer for the next installment on YouTube, though. This trailer looked pretty neat to me, until the 1:33 mark.

Wow.

Second up is the newest video from the folks at Improv Everywhere. I love these guys...especially when they do something as heart-warming as this:

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Twilight is about vampires and werewolves and teenagers being in love with them. So that's where the wolf comes in. I've only read the first one (trying to keep up with what MS wants to keep up with...you can pray now that the genre fascination will have settled down when Fin gets older), but I think it's ultimately about the girl having to pick between the wolf and the vampire. Kinda reminds me of my prom.

Angela said...

The books are great! I haven't seen the first movie yet, but am already anticipating the second!