BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

(LIST)

  • Kicked off our Life Group tonight. We had a blast. Like, for real....a BLAST.

  • There are a few things in life that will always be mind-blowing...a hug from the kids, John Mayer singing "Free Fallin'" and my wife's chocolate chip cookies.

  • One of our kids ministry leaders told me today that Jonah was a great little worship leader. I'm still smiling on that one, gang!

  • I am ruined for Hammond organ. I always thought they were cool, but Tim G. at Bethel has proven it - the Ham is the coolest instrument around.

  • I'm still amazed at how hurts hang on. Recently remembered an old spiritual injury and it suddenly ached again. God keeps reminding me that I've got a long road ahead of me.

  • If you're not doing Ross King songs in your church, you're missing out. (I'd suggest Praise The Lord, Glorified In Me, You Alone Can Satisfy or Just As I Am if you can track it down.)

  • I recently got a worship CD that I know tons of people are loving. And I hate it. I'm nervous some of my worship pals will ask me what I think. I don't want to sound like a jerk!

  • I've got a ton of stuff to do and I need to buckle down and get it done.

  • I was completely humbled and convicted by some amazing missionaries today.

4 comments:

Johnny! said...

We do "You Alone..." and "Praise..." too. Fixin' to add "Everlasting." It's like that guy really knows what he's doing or something.

gregg said...

Come on, fess up on the CD you hate.

Todd Wright said...

No way, Gregg. Not happening! Maybe in person, but not in the blogosphere.

p-melt said...

"I am ruined for Hammond organ. I always thought they were cool.......the Ham is the coolest instrument around."

Word.