BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

THURSDAY TODD (#1)

Okay, new feature here on the Todd Blog. I'm calling it "Thursday Todd" and here's how it works.

Every Thursday, I'll run over to Google Images and search my name. I'll then look through all the "Todd Wright" pictures and post an interesting one.

Then you comment - perhaps a witty comment, maybe an assessment on which Todd is better looking or a guess as to what the other Todd does for a living.

Basically, I put up a picture and you try to be as funny as possible. We know how to do that, right?

Here is Thursday Todd #1.


What do we think about this Todd?

6 comments:

Artie said...

Employee of the month.

Unknown said...

you are way hotter than that guy

Lance said...

I will leave my comment on that pic in musical form...

Don't ya see, Don't ya see
All the people sinking down
Don't you care, Don't you care
Are you gonna let them drown?


... yeah, I think he looks like my Christian music hero. KG

Todd Wright said...

For some reason, I imagine this "Todd Wright" taking this picture inside a radio studio.

I'm not sure why.

Robert Conn said...

This guy actually looks pretty cool except for the "wet look hair"

Todd Wright said...

You know what would be awesome?

If this guy found the blog and emailed me. Wouldn't that be a great way to kick off the Thursday Todd series...with me meeting another Todd Wright?

Come on, Todd. I know you're out there.