BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

TODD RECOMMENDS...

Listed below are some things I've recently discovered. I think they are cool. I think you will agree with me.



The King Of Kong
A documentary about the "hardest video game ever created" and two men obsessed with holding the world record.

This is a great look at obsession and what it can do to a person. And even though a documentary, there are some fantastic characters in this film.

It's really, really good.




Aerotone
Aerotone is a netlabel that focuses on "melancholy music." And most of it is free!

In addition to the overall hipness of a "web-label," the music is actually really good. (If you dig such spacey, mellow things.) As best I can tell, these artists are posting their stuff for free. This seems very cool to me. Songs are perfect for chilling out or even cool videos or contemplative services.


Julios
I've already blogged about these chips, but they continue to impress me.
I am discovering, however, that they may induce some of the worst "chip breath" known to man. (Think Funyuns-meets-Doritos Cool Ranch-meets-Olive Garden Breadsticks.)



Just started reading hypebot. It's a sort of new reader/blog that focuses on music industry developments - primarily related to digital distribution. (Which is pretty much all the industry is, these days.) So far, I really dig it.

There are mine...what about you?
Got any "recommends" for us?

Special thanks to Jonny Baker for the aerotone info.

4 comments:

Johnny! said...

Battlestar Galactica, Demians, and The Glenrothes Select Reserve.

Todd Wright said...

Nice list, Johnny...

Angela said...

The picture of you with the chips scares me for some reason.

Todd Wright said...

Kristen also said it was scary.