BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Reach Out...

This is Ken King. He is the brother of Ross King.

If you read Ross' blog, you're probably up-to-date on what's going on with Ken and his family.

Ken is currently in the second week of what will probably be 7-8 weeks of chemotherapy and radiation. He had a pretty intense surgery and is now dealing with a massive, very painful rash that covers him from the waist up. The rash is, apparently, a sign that the meds are working, but it's a miserable way to get treatment.

Ross has been bragging on his brother and sister-in-law throughout their ordeal and referred folks to a really cool site that Ken and the family are maintaing.

After just a few days reading this "journal" from Ken and his wife, I am humbled by their example. Every time I get that little notification that they've written something new, I go to the journal immediately...because I know they are doing and saying and living out amazing lessons of faith. It's also a great way to find out how to pray for the family.

I'm asking all of you to check out Ken's journal. You will be amazed...I promise. And I'd like to ask you to do something. I'm asking everybody who comes to this site to sign up to receive the email notifications of each post. For those in my little circle...let's use this whole blogging thing to pray for a brother and support him in any way we can. If you go by the site, drop Ken and his wife a little message...I know they'll love it.

www.caringbridge.org/visit/kenking

2 comments:

rk said...

todd--
thanks so much for this. my brother just saw it and was really encouraged.

rk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.