BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Update...w/ links galore!

In Maryland now, checking emails and such on Jason's computer. Ross and the band are downstairs running some stuff. Right now, I'm hearing "Just As I Am." I think it's an Integrity song...I like it...sounds different, you know, kinda' old. Kinda' fun to hear Ross, Michael and Ben playing with an electric guitar in the mix. Alex, an old bandmate of Ross, lives somewhere near and is sitting in on electric.

Last night, we all attended LifePoint's Saturday night service and then down to the student ministry "Underground" to eat and hear a rap artist named Victorious. After that, we headed to O'Liordan's, an Irish pub that was very cool - with uncomfortable chairs.

I've taken a few pictures and will throw them on the site as soon as I can. I'm staying at Lance and Amy's house and got a really nice sleep last night. Kinda' weird not actually playing music on this trip...but I'm looking forward to the rare privilege of sitting under worship under Ross and his friends!

8 comments:

Clay said...

hey man...hope it went well. when are you flying home? i, along with your kids, miss you. tell lance, amy, jason, and rachel i said hi.

Jinx said...

I think I scared people away at your church this morning....

Amy said...

Links galore . . . but not for the Burches.

Ben Love said...

The Just As I Am is actually one of Ross' new ones. It's been fun to play. It was great meeting and hanging out with you, you made the right choice by picking me over Michael.

Amy said...

Links galore . . . but not for the Burches.

Todd Wright said...

I apologize Amy.

And I knew about the song, Ben. I was being funny.

Or, at least, I was TRYING to be funny.

Alex Burdine said...

By "sitting in on electric" you obviously meant...."melted the faces off of 100+ teens in Maryland".

I'll forgive the misstatement for now.

Glad to meet you this weekend. I'm picking up "Through the Screen Darkly" tonight.

<><

Ben Love said...

I'm sure you would have delivered the joke perfectly in real life... I'll chuckle and just feel embarrassed now...