BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tonight!

Some of you may remember me discovering the Gospel Music Channel on my TV a couple weeks back.

Well, tonight is the Dove Awards and I'm gonna' watch!

I haven't watched a Dove Awards Show in years, but I did notice earlier today that the channel is running a "Best of the Doves" marathon all day today.

Apparently, the Dove show has always been taped and edited down to a suitable format. This year, it's a LIVE broadcast. This morning, I checked out the channel guide and saw that it's scheduled from 7-midnight! Holy moly! I'm hoping that included an immediate re-run or something!

Unfortunately, the Wright laptop is in the shop, so I won't be able to blog the Dove Experience, but I'll try to keep up with how it goes down and update you guys tomorrow. (For those of you who care, which I'm guessing is very few.)

1 comments:

Johnny! said...

I'll watch--if I can figure out a way to turn it into a drinking game.