BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

1. Ross, Ben and Michael having a computer party. (Sorry, it's so dark.)
2. Me before going to bed Saturday night. I look good, I think.
3. I slept in Hannah's room, which is decorated in High School Musical paraphernalia. So I slept under all of the people from the movie. It was weird.
4. Hannah's bookshelf - you probably can't see it, but that shelf contains The Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, and the Lord of the Rings. One sharp gal...
5. Ross and the band rehearse Sunday morning.
6. Michael Steele on drums.
7. Kids in the "Underground."
8. The Burch's TV where I played a lot of Wii.
9. Lance's guitar where I played of lot G-C-D.
10. Chloe Burch, who seems to be growing up much faster that I thought was humanly possible.
11. Me during the two-hour delay on the runway.
12. The obligatory window seat picture.

0 comments: