BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 04, 2007

Link Love

You may have noticed that I linked Ross King on the right hand side. Ross' new blog is going to chronicle his set of house shows and the release of his brand new singer-songwriter record.

Not only has working with Ross been a fun, creative experience, but it's also allowed me the chance to hear two or three of the songs that will be on this new record. I have to tell you that I am very excited to:

  • Hear a collection of new songs from a great songwriter and theological thinker
  • Take part in the inevitable discussions that will be prompted by the tunes
  • Maybe get to hear Ross play these epic new songs in somebody's kitchen

Bookmark the blog so you can keep up with this exciting new phase in Ross' ministry.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

The comment on his post about the house shows by "goatfarmer" has to be my brother. He has goats, he has a 7 year old, hee lives in New Boston, and he loves to listen to Ross King.

Amy said...

Hey, I thought that was probably your brother, too. I knew he lived somewhere around Texarkana.