BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Jonah Update:


This little dude continues to inspire, challenge and amaze me as a dad. As we approach summer, the impending Kindergarten year is fast upon us, so I'm doing everything I can to cherish these pre-school days.
Isn't it strange that we learn to love?
When we had Jonah, I loved him...immediately. I thought, "This is it. I now have a kid and understand what parental love is."
But everyday, I learn more about Jonah, I learn more about his uniqueness and creativity and amazing ability to craft ingenious reasonable arguments.

I hope he knows how treasured he is. I hope that, in the midst of school and church and play time and bedtime and bath and all the stuff that fills up our family, he knows that he is the best friend I could ever want or have.
I love you, Jonah.

0 comments: