BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 22, 2007

6:08 AM
Leaving in an hour or so to spend the day with Ross. Pray all goes well.
I have every intention of posting on video of the day once I get home tonight. (If the technology will behave.)

It certainly does feel like today's a big step - like the small crack of a starter pistol for a race I'm totally unprepared for and yet one I've been aching to run for so long.

For those of you who have prayed, thank you and keep it up.
For those of you who have donated, I am so grateful for your generosity.
For those of you who are silently standing back thinking, "I don't know. His songs are okay, but, I just don't know," I wholeheartedly agree with you.
But maybe it's in the "I don't know" that we see God most glorified and honored by our art.

2 comments:

blake stewart said...

Good luck buddy. Hopefully he doesn't ditch the record once he sees you in person.

Oh but to wonder. It's 7:09am. Yes, I am up before noon. I want to make that known to the world...

daniel said...

holy crap...blake was up at 7:00 AM?! that probably means one of two things: 1) he hasn't slept yet or 2) he has a court date for some rediculous speeding ticket in his new car.

barring the whole problem of seeing you in person and then dropping the whole project that blake mentioned, you're gonna do awesome.

can't wait to see the video!