BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 04, 2006

I think car horns should have degrees...

You know when you're behind somebody at a light and they don't notice it's green? Most of us give them a friendly litte tap on the horn to say . . . Pardon me, friend - it's time to move on.

But when the roles are reversed and I'm first in line and somebody taps their horn at me, I get FURIOUS. ("I'm going, for crying out loud!")

I think every car should have a horn with three settings.

#1. Friendly beep beep to remind someone to move along. (Excuse me, brother...)
#2. Lengthy honk for warn the other person of danger. (Oh no, I'm gonna' hit you...)
#3. Jet-engine/ACDC concert combo for moments of pure rage. (I HOPE YOU DIE...)

Check this out: all the jerks who read this post are gonna' comment with something like this -
I DON'T GIVE FRIENDLY HONKS
THEY BETTER NOT BE IN MY WAY
PEOPLE IN LUFKIN DON'T KNOW HOW TO DRIVE
I GET MAD AND I HONK, MAN.


Oh, they won't say it now, because I called them on it. But they wanted to.

1 comments:

Jinx said...

People in and Lufkin AND Nacogdoches don't know how to drive! But I have a long standing theory behind the lack of driving skill in Nacogdoches.

And I don't give friendly honks....I rev up the engine, let off the clutch a little, and give them a friendly bump in the rear end....although that seems to upset people more than the friendly honk would have.